Lincoln/Bravo Medical Magnet H.S. Alumni Association
Wall of Fame
Would you like to nominate someone to the wall of fame? download the Nomination Form and submit it via mail or email, or submit the nomination online
Criteria: Eligibility includes at least 15 years since graduation from Lincoln/Bravo Medical Magnet H.S. with 5 years of community service
- Work or area must reflect “Quality and Integrity”
- Area of distinction must benefit others.
- Achievement must have a positive effect on a community.
- Achievement honors the values of the Lincoln/Bravo Medical Magnet High School
- Achievement honors the history of Bravo, the Man (Dr. Francisco Bravo) and the school community
- Areas of Distinction
- Health Science Field E. Media and Communications I. Business
- The Arts F. Education/Academia J. Other
- Public Service G. Law
- Sports H. Business